Friday, July 11, 2014

Kicking Things Off

I know, I know... another blog about essential oils. Trust me, I get it. I've rolled my eyes more times than I can count at people claiming that oils saved their life. There are only a bajillion distributors trying to get you to buy all 4,192 oils in existence. And say you actually get the starter essential oils kit - then what? What do you do with it?




This is where Oil Palooza comes in. I want this site to be helpful. Real. Practical. And, did I say helpful? 

So, what is this Oil Palooza site going to offer, you ask? I don't think I could say it any better than my friend and co-creater Sara has. She says,


"It's a pretty rad party going on for all things oils! Whether you are a distributor, oil junkie, or just a curious cat - there will be a TON of resources for you to use and share! But keep your pants on - it's coming soon!"

We are working like busy beavers behind the scenes right now, getting ready to officially launch Oil Palooza. So, be sure to check back often. Once we are up and running, there will be giveaways with free stuff like full size bottles of oil, (None of that $0.17 off your order of $9,000 stuff.) and lots of practical ways to use your collection. Plus, we'll have resources and products for everyone from distributors to once-a-week users.

Y'all come back now. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly